doprava v Anglii

O autách a šoférovaní v UK, vodičských preukazoch, o vlakoch, busoch...

ModerátoriCOLON Gina, jaro, Moderatori

PríspevkyCOLON 3
RegistrovanýCOLON Uto Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

doprava v Anglii

Poslať od atosz » Štv Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

ahojte,mam na Slovensku moped Babetta/49cm3/.Mozem s nim jazdit v Anglii?

PríspevkyCOLON 76
RegistrovanýCOLON Pon Jan 23, 2006 1:23 am

Re: doprava v Anglii

Poslať od mrvik » Štv Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm

zavisi to od toho ci uz mas normalny vodicak

you have a car licence...
If you obtained your full car licence before 1 February 2001 you are automatically entitled to ride a moped without L-plates (D-plates in Wales).
If you obtained a full car licence after 1 February 2001 you must first complete a CBT course and obtain a DL 196 certificate to validate your entitlement.

Moped provisional licences
You can only hold a provisional moped licence if you are at least 16 years old. It entitles you to ride a moped on the road as a learner with L-plates (D-plates in Wales) but you must not carry a pillion passenger or go on a motorway.
Your provisional licence is only valid when you have the DL 196 certificate issued on completion of compulsory basic training (CBT) by an approved training body (ATB).
A CBT certificate obtained on a moped is also valid for motorcycles once the rider has reached the age of 17 years and has the necessary licence.
If you want to ride a moped on the road without displaying L-plates you must take and pass a theory and practical driving test.